Monday, February 3, 2014

Vintage nostalgic photos

The Twin Towers and the Statue of Liberty, a photo from 1988
So many people who see my photos are always amazed at them. I kind of take them for granted as they are a part of the thousands of photos I have taken, especially since digital photography became much easier for me. Even before digital technology became so popular, I was always with my camera shooting around whatever seemed attractive and photo-genic to me, which was actually just about everything. So here are a few of my photos before the digital age, all of them in the New York area - their quality is not the best, especially if you enlarge them by clicking once, but I’m sure you’ll appreciate them nonetheless.
The Statue of Liberty framed with trees, again from 1988
The Unisphere at Queens, NY, a photo from 1989
The Concorde flying over my parish in New Hyde Park, NY, 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment