Monday, February 24, 2014

Prayer for those who live alone

I live alone, dear Lord.
Stay by my side, in all my daily needs.
Be my guide every day of my life.
Grant me good health, for that indeed I pray.
To carry on my work, from day to day.
Keep pure my mind, my thoughts, my every deed.
Let me be kind, unselfish in my neighbor’s need.
Spare me from fire, from flood, malicious tongues.
From thieves, from fears, and evil ones.
If sickness or accident befall, then humbly, Lord, I pray,
Hear my call when I’m feeling low, or in despair,
lift up my heart and help me in my prayer,
I live alone, dear Lord, yet have no fear,
because I feel your presence ever near. AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Excellent post. This article is really informative and helpful. Thanks for your nice post.
    live football streaming

    ReplyDelete