Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spiritual Vitamins - part 2

Nervous?  - Take Vitamin N.   Never,  never will I leave you nor forsake you. (Heb 13:5)
Overwhelmed?  - Take Vitamin O.   Overcome evil with good. (Rom 12:21)
Perplexed or puzzled?  - Take Vitamin P.   Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give it to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. (Jn 14:27)
Quitting?  - Take Vitamin Q.   Quit refusing to believe in me, but have faith in me 

(John 8: 45-46)
Restless?  - Take Vitamin R.   Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him. (Ps 37:7)
Scared?  - Take Vitamin S.  Stay with me, and do not be afraid; for the one who seeks my life seeks your life; you will be safe with me. (1 Sam 22:23)
Tired?  - Take Vitamin T.   Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Uncertain?  - Take Vitamin U.  Understand that I am the Lord. No god was ever before me, nor shall any other god come after me (Isa 43:10)
Vain?  - Take Vitamin V.   Vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one. 

(Acts 5:16)
Wondering what to do?  - Take Vitamin W.   What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Mic 6:8)
eXhausted?  - Take Vitamin X.   eXercise yourself for devotion. (1 Tim 4:7)
Yearning for hope?  - Take Vitamin Y.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff  -  they comfort me. (Ps 23:4)
Zapped?  - Take Vitamin Z.   Be Zealous for good deeds. (Titus 2:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment