Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Last Supper displays

Plates created by colored salt for Holy Week in Malta

Once in a while I receive a nice e-mail or comment on one of my posts, which are now reaching close to 150 hits a day. I received a comment from a Karoline from Germany, and I would love to send her more photos from my collection, but I don't have her e-mail address. So if she is reading this post, could you please send me your e-mail address and I will be very happy to send you more photos I took 3 years ago. Send a brief note to my e-mail julianmlt@sfdsc.org Here are some more photos from Last Supper displays exhibited in Malta - a true work of art, wherever you look.
                      A Blessed Easter to everyone reading my blog.
A Grand Master plate created with pasta and rice
Archbishop Cremona's coat-of-arms created with rice
More paintings created from colored salt at Cospicua, Malta

No comments:

Post a Comment