Sunday, November 4, 2012

Over 20,000 hits

Eagle Creek in Richland

Thanks to all of you, this blog is becoming even more popular, reaching over 20,000 hits since I started on January 5th. We reached the 10,000 hit on July 11th, and we were on target to reach 20,000 by the end of the year, but thanks to all of you, we picked up speed, and with 2 more months to go, we reached another milestone. We’re getting an average of 120 hits a day. And the hits are coming from all over the world, with the majority coming from the United States and from my home country of Malta. But there are people from Malaysia, the Philippines, Canada, Australia, India and many other far away countries who are checking my blog, maybe to get inspiration, maybe to look for an inspiring photo, to read the life of the saint of the day, or for other reasons. Tell your friends about it and keep visiting daily. I try to keep it as interesting as possible, with fresh ideas, pertinent reflections and timely tips for parents and everyone concerned. 
Richland fall scene
Mr and Mrs Deer looking for a romantic evening

Today I share with you just 3 photos I took just yesterday on my way to my mission church in Halfway. You can see the golden yellow hue of the trees, and this was a constant sight for the 54 mile trip, as if I placed a yellow filter over my glasses. And the solitary buck looking for a pretty doe is a common sight during this season of deer mating.

No comments:

Post a Comment