Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Prayer for Today


Heavenly Father, walk with me today, and grant that I may hear your footsteps and see your footprints, and gladly follow where they may lead me. Talk with me today, and grant that I may hear Your tender voice, and listen to Your advice. 

Help me to feel Your presence in all the projects that I accomplish, in all the words that I say and in all the thoughts that cross my mind. Be my strength when I seem to weaken, and my courage when I start to be afraid. 

Help me to know that it is Your hand holding mine throughout all the minutes of all the hours of this day. And when night falls, grant that I may know that I am gathered to Your Sacred Heart to sleep in love and peace. AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and touching words that come from your pen as always. Lapsi church was nearly packed for St Anthony's mass yesterday said by Fr John Scerri and did the blessing of the bread. Bless me

    ReplyDelete